build a piece of terrain that could count as a bastion and incorporate pieces of junk that we need example photos for into your entry.
the winner of terrain building contest #2 will receive as their prize, one (1) complete imperial bastion!
- You must be a follower of Terrain from Junk (hereafter referred to as TfJ)
- The deadline for contest submissions is July 31st, 2010.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The piece of terrain must be suitably large to be considered a bastion!
- You must use a piece of junk listed on TfJ, choose from this list.
- The final submission must be fully painted and based.
- You must submit a completed (painted/based) photo with a piece of paper that says "Terrain from Junk".
- The winner will be determined by poll results and bonus points.
- Bonus points available (5);
- (0-2) using extra pieces of junk from the above list.
- (0-3) providing photos of junk in a similar fashion to what's found in TfJ posts (with miniatures for scale)
- Voting will be open for seven days.