Games Workshop is giving away a completely finished Realms of Battle gameboard to some lucky person who submits some terrain photos. I know of five people (2 + 3) who can enter this with a quick email!!
The short version;
Be a registered user of the Games Workshop website and Email a few pictures to GW of any piece of terrain you have made and painted by Friday the 3rd of September.
The long version (copy & paste from GW site);
Unless you're particularly interested in the legal stuff for the giveaway or are having a slow day at work, you can stop reading here.
Gameboard Giveaway : Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 12 years of age or over and must be registered account holders with Games Workshop Limited ("Promoter"). Employees of Promoter may not enter.
- Entries must be original and the sole work of the entrant. Entries submitted on behalf of third parties will not be considered.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Promoter's Global Web Team and the winner notified by email by Monday 6th September 2010. The judges' decision will be final and no conversation or correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive a customised Citadel Realm of Battle Gameboard and have their entry published on Promoter's website.
- Entries should be submitted by email to: email@example.com between midnight (GMT) on 18 August 2010 and midnight (GMT) on 3rd September 2010. Late entries will not be considered.
- By entering the competition entrants agree that Promoter may use their name, age and place of residence (in the format Rob W, 21, of Nottingham, UK) for advertising and promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition entrants agree that their submissions will become the property of the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter's submissions policy (click here).
- Promoter reserves the right to vary any of these terms and conditions without notice. In such event Promoter will make reasonable efforts to communicate changes to entrants.
- This competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS.
Games Workshop Ltd is registered as a Data Controller in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). The data given as part of this competition will be held and processed under the terms of the Act. We may use that data for communication, administration of the competition, and security purposes. We will not sell, share or give any information given to us as part of this competition to anyone outside the Games Workshop group of companies without your explicit consent or unless the law permits or requires us to do so.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the processing of your personal data as set out above and you confirm that the information is accurate and complete.